• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new feeding/g-j tube

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
gotta get another put in. my old one is gonna be taken & a new one put in. sweeeeeet! fer real. my current one is too old to use, so i struggle to keep pounds on via food & beverage.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my nurse is getting me kinda early, so they can take my old feeding tube & put a new 1 in. kinda fretful.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
got my tube! that went kinda well. was not painful- stings a 'lil,- (they put me into conscious sedation)
my stoma was there due to my other g-j's, so that made surgery kinda simplistic. then my nurse took me to shop fer grocery items.
a few, anyhows. & dammit, i fergot my pierogies.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i weigh 109.5 now. damn. that was fast, huh. btw, lol-- when me & my nurse went shopping, i was tipping into grocery shelves & stumbling. he was a sport, tho. gotta luv that guy.