• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Am I getting faster in my old age?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems I went from sweetheart to asshole in under 24 hours! I used to have to really work to achieve that transition. Anymore it seems to just happen without much effort on my part. Anybody else this fast??

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sweetheart to asshole in under 24 hours? Slacker. I seem to be able to do it in 24 seconds.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Care to share the details so we can make a determination if it was deserved or not? Being a man, there's a 99.999% chance that it is a deserved action, but there's the odd chance (actually, extremely slim chance) that you were the victim of circumstances. Just knowing you from here, I'll bet you deserved it, but we'd still like the details so maybe we could avoid becoming an ass hole for the same reason.:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Care to share the details so we can make a determination if it was deserved or not? Ermmm...No! Just knowing you from here, I'll bet you deserved it, but we'd still like the details so maybe we could avoid becoming an ass hole for the same reason.:yum::yum::yum:Not likely.:whistling:
I might be dumb as a rock sometimes but not all the time!!!:brows:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
As someone who is often getting the silent treatment for some unimaginable sin, I consider it a vacation.

Look to the silver lining.

You may go to asshole in 24 hours, but she will go to completely forgotten about it in 2 seconds when she needs something from you. (Mine does.) Until then, enjoy the mini quiet vacation.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
As someone who is often getting the silent treatment for some unimaginable sin, I consider it a vacation.

Look to the silver lining.

You may go to asshole in 24 hours, but she will go to completely forgotten about it in 2 seconds when she needs something from you. (Mine does.) Until then, enjoy the mini quiet vacation.

I used to get the silent treatment from my first husband when I refused to have sex with him every single damn day (that was my sin/mess up, mistake according to him)-

It was like this choreographed routine that became a daily part of what became THE marriage from hell.

I'd often go from bitch to queen on a daily basis.. but by God once he got what he wanted.. he was happy!
The world was my oyster for about 3 days, then back to that same tired god damned scene.
Glad I left the jerk and went on permanent vacation from him.
Best decision I've ever made in my life.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Found my theme song!:whistling:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPWHfrU3PSQ&feature=player_embedded"]The I-95 "Asshole" Song **With Lyrics** - YouTube[/ame]