• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

i'm glad-

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
that there is a place i can see that so many share my points-of-view. i may not post much, tho generations of loved 1's have passed these thoughts my way & i aggree w/ 'em. i say few things, tho i often grin/laugh in praise of your realistic views & posts/threads.
to those none too fond of me: well- oh well, plain & simple.

so may i finally say: obama. :finger3 f

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
that there is a place i can see that so many share my points-of-view. i may not post much, tho generations of loved 1's have passed these thoughts my way & i aggree w/ 'em. i say few things, tho i often grin/laugh in praise of your realistic views & posts/threads.
to those none too fond of me: well- oh well, plain & simple.

so may i finally say: obama. :finger3 f

Glad you've come here Aubs and have decided to stay and luv it, as I knew you would.:smile:

Don't worry about those none too fond, although I don't know where you get that idea.
You are loved and accepted here by many, and that's all that matters.

Hey, did you just give Obama the finger(s)? :yum::wow::flowers:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
ur a sweet person, lollie.

i have reasoning for my thoughts on those i know dislike me.. i read between lines, if you will.

i suppose i was maybe too reserved.
shoula seen the outrage when obama was announced as a potential, let alone a "president". the rage amongst my family.

i know so much of politics; we've read/watched w/ voracious hunger toward them, & opinions since my earliest years. this is the only place i've found similar opinions. anywhere else, it's so taboo, online & in physical contact in life (i mean, bars, they're a given:biggrin:) you're afraid to saying you got snow in fear of being banned. or barred, hehe.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
... i have reasoning for my thoughts on those i know dislike me.. i read between lines, if you will. ...

Here's a deal for you; I'll promise never to write between the lines if you'll promise not to try and read what isn't written
there. Most of us would likely sign off on that - as you may have noticed, we tend to be a sorta up-front group and don't
try to hide what we really mean and feel.

Work for you?