• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Glad I let the dog out at 4am

K

kermit2

I got up at 8 and tried to let him out, let's say tried. Poor Buddy was crossing his legs and doing a jig.

Attachments

• DSCF2129s.jpg
    DSCF2129s.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCF2128s.jpg
    DSCF2128s.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 101

mak2

Makes me feel like a wuss for whining about our weather. I will still whine, just feel like a wuss about it.

snow dog

my dog goes out in the night about 2am, then it was -25. He disappeared into the dark and came back a few minutes later. Now its 9am, it's warmed to -18. He went out to pee. this really cold snow hurts his feet, we are waiting till it warms up to go for a walk

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Makes me feel like a wuss for whining about our weather. I will still whine, just feel like a wuss about it.

Me too!!!!!

I let our three out about 9 o'clock this morning when it had warmed up to 20°. There's no snow on the ground and the wind had dropped to "blustery" and they still weren't too impressed. They were kind of amusing. They don't see crunchy grass very often. Anyway, it took them all of 5 minutes to get their business done and then there was a pile of dogs at the back door to get back inside. They're not stupid.

I don't know how you guys up north can handle all that white stuff.

snow dog

Me too!!!!!

I let our three out about 9 o'clock this morning when it had warmed up to 20°. There's no snow on the ground and the wind had dropped to "blustery" and they still weren't too impressed. They were kind of amusing. They don't see crunchy grass very often. Anyway, it took them all of 5 minutes to get their business done and then there was a pile of dogs at the, back door to get back inside. They're not stupid.

I don't know how you guys up north can handle all that white stuff.

i don't know how all you guys handle the humidity, then add in heat:w00t2:

mak2

I am the only fat guy in the world that loves the heat. I used to kinda like winter, but the older I get the more I hate it.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• CIMG7654.JPG
    CIMG7654.JPG
    211.7 KB · Views: 74
  • CIMG7663.JPG
    CIMG7663.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 72
  • CIMG7677.jpg
    CIMG7677.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 72
K

kermit2

Awww poor thing. What kind of dog is he? Looks like in the retriever family? Hard to tell for sure from this pic.
He's a pound puppy, of the Heinz family,(57 varieties). I rescued him 13yrs ago. He's been my buddy ever since. Here's an after pic, he's relieved.

Attachments

• DSCF2131s.jpg
    DSCF2131s.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 51