• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AntiFa plans a White Male Christian beatdown

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not really sure where to put this because I don't have a location where this will occur.

I asked to speak to the 'man' in charge, or at least someone with sleeves, a job, and looked like a man ... didn't get anyone to respond to that so I just asked for tomato and mayo on my sandwich :brows:

But whatever it is, these fools honestly think that they can move communism in America forward by beating on Christian white men. I'm arthritic and can't throw a punch but I'm not afraid of these weenies. I'm sure they will try to bring a knife to this gunfight. And the ones who bring a gun will likely be untrained and afraid of recoil.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 4.18.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 4.18.01 PM.png
    293.5 KB · Views: 131

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The idiot is white and says: "Kill White People". A true mental giant. :pat: :yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The idiot is white and says: "Kill White People". A true mental giant. :pat: :yum:

Yup. True genius this one. What are you going to order from her on your sandwich :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
They would be wise to not pick fights with old white guys. We have little patience nowadays for sissy faggy thumb sucking piss heads who are all mouth and trousers.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I sincerely believe if a person were to kick the crap out of some of these 'antifa' (deleted) there'd be nothing left but a pile of empty black clothes! :ermm:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Folks in Northwest Arkansas used to be really sharp, the sort you wouldn't want to dicker with in a horse trade. Ms Trovini must be the product of a third-generation incest family. :hammer:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Folks in Northwest Arkansas used to be really sharp, the sort you wouldn't want to dicker with in a horse trade. Ms Trovini must be the product of a third-generation incest family. :hammer:

No, she's probably an immigrant from a very blue state!!
Mike

snowstorm

GOLD Site Supporter
Didn't we use to put people in jail for making these kind of threats or inciting violence?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If some ANTIFA nut comes my way wanting to fight, it will be the biggest mistake of his/her life. :doh:

I carry a gun cause I am getting to old to fight. And I am damn good with a gun as well. So I worry very little. :whistling:

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It was pointed out to me that the image in the first post of from a fake user on FB. So the post is mostly bogus.