• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AWD...kinda like this!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If the left is using technology here against us, I am quite sure this entire site is on their watch list. We bash the libtards here with amazing regularity. My bet is every one here is on one of the "lists" these bastards are supposely creating. So I am not afraid to speak out, and go to sites where my race can say what it wants. It's just another form of equality. They already have our IP address's...

Regards, Kirk

Bamby

But, But if they pulled the SNAP program it would have a large effect on the Farm Bill of which about 80% of it goes to supporting the snap program. If so many Americans were forced to reduce their calorie intake to what they could actually afford there would be a huge drop in demand for food products, especially the higher priced profitable products.

This drop in demand could or would ultimately over time affect commodity prices which in turn would force the American farmers to accept lower prices for their production be it wheat, beef, or pork. So in essence a stance against SNAP from a farmer may in essence be the same as shooting ones-self in the foot or pocketbook. :whistling:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I came into this thread expecting that Kirk got a new car with All Wheel Drive. While that would be cool, I kind of like this Angry White Dude as well, maybe better...

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum: I thought this thread was about All Wheel Drive as well.

Hmmm Angry White Dude. I like that. Seems to be a lot of us lately. Maybe just not enough, though.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
But, But if they pulled the SNAP program it would have a large effect on the Farm Bill of which about 80% of it goes to supporting the snap program. If so many Americans were forced to reduce their calorie intake to what they could actually afford there would be a huge drop in demand for food products, especially the higher priced profitable products.

This drop in demand could or would ultimately over time affect commodity prices which in turn would force the American farmers to accept lower prices for their production be it wheat, beef, or pork. So in essence a stance against SNAP from a farmer may in essence be the same as shooting ones-self in the foot or pocketbook. :whistling:

Maybe so,

But damn it I am an American, and it would do the country some good. It's about time we all start to realise if we think more about our country and less about ourselves, maybe some thing good could happen once again. Obviously the poloticians in D.C. have clearly forgotten how to do this...:hammer:

The cost of free food is that one in three of us is obease. Any guesses as to how many "free loaders" on the system there are as a percentage who are obease than the general population? This has a tremedous cost to our health care system. When smoking was popular did one in three of us get lung cancer? I hardly think so. The processed foods industry is to blame as well for marketing junk foods as well...They are the "cigarette" makers of the food industry... Not you Fred:smile:...

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell, why let Fred off the hook. The government boys have him covered at work and at play. Wait till gas is $12 a gallon and he wants to run his boats...:yum::yum: