• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTH?

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
Graphic forecast

Tue
12 May

17.gif

4°C

Wed
13 May
16.gif

6°C
0°C

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Tuesday 12 May 2015
Date Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 4 with temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon. UV index 4 or moderate. Tonight Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero. Wed, 13 May Periods of snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6. Night Clear. Low minus 4.

We are lucky, 300kms west of us they will receive 20-25 cm. Our world must be upside down??

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know what you mean. It was pushing 90° yesterday and tomorrow night it'll be going below freezing.

Was going to plant the garden last Sunday. Glad I checked the weather first. It'll have to wait until at least Thursday.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I will be glad when it gets back to normal temps. 93 in early May is crazy. Sure brought on the leaves and greened up the fields.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
It's crazy isn't it??

I thought that I left weather like this behind when I got out of Scotland. At least it's warmer here but we've had nothing but rain and thunderstorms and more rain is forecast for at least the next week. Some days it doesn't rain much, just enough to keep everything wet (and me indoors) but the ground is so saturates that it puddles up and runs off. Flash floods are becoming more of a threat than tornadoes and hail.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Stifling for the last week.
Storms yesterday.
Gorgeous, cool and breezy today!
Springtime in Ohio.