• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What a change!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just now getting to 50 degrees. Quite a change from the past week with temps in the high 80's and humidity that was unbearable. Had to get the jackets back out.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Same here. Mid 50's and rain. Very damp & windy. 20-30 MPH with higher gusts. I just cleaned and oiled my pellet stove for summer yesterday. :hammer:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Yesterday was beautiful here after two nights of storms. It was a pleasant 84 degrees, sunny with a nice breeze. I didn't do much around the place but spent most of the afternoon running around town. Today, and the near future, it's supposed to get back into the mid 90's. I can hardly wait for summer to get here .... NOT!!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take it!

10day.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang! Wife had to have the windows open yesterday. When I got up it was cold in here. Turned the floor heat and the hot air on to take the chill off.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang! Wife had to have the windows open yesterday. When I got up it was cold in here. Turned the floor heat and the hot air on to take the chill off.
Wimp! :wink: I installed a whole house fan last Thursday. We've been running it all night to cool the inside of the cabin (tile floors) and use the stored cool all through the next day. Woke up Saturday morning and it was 46 inside!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I like my inside temp to start with a 7 year round. When I get up and make coffee I don't want to be running around looking for a blanket!

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Look at it this way, when it's this cold you don't have to worry about tripping over your dangler...