• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Our turn now

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN STATE COLLEGE PA HAS ISSUED A
* SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR... NORTH CENTRAL ELK COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA... MCKEAN COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA... NORTHERN POTTER COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA... NORTHWESTERN TIOGA COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA... SOUTHEASTERN WARREN COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA...
* UNTIL 930 PM EDT
* AT 835 PM EDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A LINE OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS. THESE SEVERE STORMS EXTENDED FROM SHINGLEHOUSE TO WESTLINE TO TIDIOUTE...MOVING EAST AT 35 MPH. THESE STORMS ARE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING ONE INCH DIAMETER HAIL...AND DAMAGING WINDS IN EXCESS OF 60 MPH.
* LOCATIONS IN THE WARNING INCLUDE... SMETHPORT AND KINZUA BRIDGE STATE PARK... KANE... PORT ALLEGANY... GENESEE AND CROSBY... JAMES CITY... ROULETTE...
THIS WILL IMPACT THE FOLLOWING MAJOR ROADS...ROUTE 6...ROUTE 219... STATE ROAD 46...STATE ROAD 59...STATE ROAD 66...STATE ROAD 446... STATE ROAD 449.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...
SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS CREATE WINDS OF MORE THAN 57 MPH...OR HAIL ONE INCH OR LARGER.
THIS LINE OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS HAS A HISTORY OF PRODUCING LARGE HAIL IN BRADFORD. STAY AWAY FROM WINDOWS! IF TIME ALLOWS...PUT AUTOMOBILES INTO A CARPORT OR GARAGE.
SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS PRODUCE DAMAGE. MOVE INSIDE A PERMANENT BUILDING NOW TO BE SAFE FROM STRONG WIND GUSTS AND LARGE HAIL.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
We are lucky so far. Got dumped with rain a bit ago but 20 miles north they have been told to hit the basement. Which I am not sure why only thunderstorm warnings

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell of a light show out across the valley. Dogs don't like all the thunder at all.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am sitting here not thinking. Storm going to the north not thinking my cabin is north. The area is getting pelted big time with high winds and rain.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just lost satellite so the big rain must be almost here. Hope you took enough of the old trees down last year Murph.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just lost satellite so the big rain must be almost here. Hope you took enough of the old trees down last year Murph.

The last two years I have lost so many trees. I won't have any left if it keeps up. I had some tin on the roof peel back a couple weeks ago and have water damage. This rain isn't going to help me none either as I wasn't able to get it all sealed up even though I got the tin back in place.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well the dish is back on but the radar won't update. Must be blocking their signal yet. Hellish hard rain for about the last 15 minutes.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So far we got lucky and the first real nasty cell went less than 3 miles north of here. More coming but it seems to be staying just above the border.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rotten little dog has decided she is the weather warning pooch. Woke me up just as the nasty rumbles were blasting outside. Damn cells sure are tracking right along the border tonight. We had 2 blips of the power earlier.