• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why don't we just sink these bastards?

Lia

Banned
There are certain instances where psychological terror can work wonders. Here is my idea:

When any of these floating scum appear, make them disappear - completely, permanently. No bodies washing up on the beach, no wreckage - nothing. When pirates go out, and absolutely nothing comes back - ever - and no one hears anything from or about them - ever - it will send chills into the hearts of those who would follow in their path. This has been known to turn hardened troops into nervous wrecks; the effect on these pond-scum should be devastating.

Well, that may work, somewhat, it would certainly bring out the 'conspiracy theorists' and the 'bleeding hearts' in their droves, but my money's on Wanda's take on it, and how that would er... go down. lol.

But, at the end of the day, we all know that this issue isn't gonna go quietly, or otherwise, away.

My belief is that Politicians, and the Military might of our forces power will balk at taking the hardliner road. Talking is good, communication is the first avenue to be sought in pursuit of resolution, but there comes a time when the the talking stops and action needs to be taken, as it does now, before anyone else is kidnapped and murdered by these thugs.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
First off, on the high seas, especially in the areas frequented by these animals, if you choose to sail there you: MUST be prepared to KILL OR BE KILLED.

Second, in my opinion, there is no reason, whatsoever, for a small, civilian, unarmed, vessel to be in the waters frequented by these animals. I believe these people showed the height of American Arrogance, the more-money-than-brains syndrome. Especially since they were peddling bibles in known islamo-maggot-pirate infested water.

This is not meant to say they deserved to be murdered, but they were undeniably gambling with their lives.

loboloco

Lia, politicians tend to talk things to death. The military, even at higher levels, for the most part, believe firmly in the hammer method.

Trakternut

First off, on the high seas, especially in the areas frequented by these animals, if you choose to sail there you: MUST be prepared to KILL OR BE KILLED.

Second, in my opinion, there is no reason, whatsoever, for a small, civilian, unarmed, vessel to be in the waters frequented by these animals. I believe these people showed the height of American Arrogance, the more-money-than-brains syndrome. Especially since they were peddling bibles in known islamo-maggot-pirate infested water.

This is not meant to say they deserved to be murdered, but they were undeniably gambling with their lives.

My work partner and I were talking about this, just yesterday, and he mentioned how in Vegas, you're relatively safe walking The Strip. Get a few blocks away, and it's known as a bad part of town. Now, there are no laws restricting anybody and everybody from going there. It's an unwritten understanding that it might not be such a great idea. Enter at your own risk. Even the police will tell you that, from what he says.

Entering pirate infested waters, knowing full well that they are on the prowl and have many captives already, wasn't the smartest thing these folks have done. In effect, they committed suicide.

That said, I would like to know why the free world has stood by and let them become so bold, so long ago? Why were they not nipped in the bud when they first showed their faces on the High Seas?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would not agree that they committed suicide, but they were indeed playing with fire. I took a wrong turn in Boston my first time there. I got off on an exit with no entrance ramp nearby in the wrong part of town. I knew it as soon as I tried to find my way out of there. The neighborhood was a bad one and it showed. I was in a new 88 t bird rental car, (no GPS or cell phone). I was obviously out of place. And it was a rainy Sunday night. I finally got to a main road and got out of there, but my senses were on alert while I was treading my way through there.
So these folks should have known the type of waters they were in and should have been prepared to the best of their capabilities. Otherwise, you are set up to be burned, as indeed they were.