• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kubota Guide Website

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kubota has opened up a new website called Kubota Guide

http://www.kubotaguide.com/index.cfm

It has a section that will recommend a machine, but I found it to be totally bizarre in what it recommended for me. :yum: It suggested everything from a GT to a couple ZTRs and a CUT. As if it can't decided so it suggests 3 mowing machines? Maybe I just didn't get it.

It's also got an area for Kubota stories, dealer locators, etc. Its worth a look.

Deerlope

It recommended all of the above for me also. Someone did not do their homework when they set up that site. It will have to be revamped if it wants to stay alive.

cj7

wow

I have to buy 5 machines!

T series lawn tractor
G series
GR series
A zero turn
and a Standard L series...

I am going to be broke...LOl

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
cj7 said:
wow

I have to buy 5 machines!

I am going to be broke...LOl
Well all you need to do is take advantage of their easy financing offers :pat:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmm, I apparently need to add an M40 series cab tractor to my inventory, but when trying to follow the prompts to learn more about the new "M40" series, there is no information available on them. :pat: I was actually curious, now I'm laughing at them!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
It suggested everything from a GT to a couple ZTRs and a CUT. As if it can't decided so it suggests 3 mowing machines?

Bob, I don't know about anyone else but they are dead on for you. Don't you have at least 3 of everything?

Jim

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
jim slagle said:
Bob, I don't know about anyone else but they are dead on for you. Don't you have at least 3 of everything?

Jim
No Jim, just 2.
But I'm working on that problem! :yum:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
I seen a little method to the madness [but mostly madness]; e.i. the way they have their selections set up, they really don't know whether you'll just mow, have ground engaging garden attachments or need 3pt attachments: thus 3 or more options. Of course anybody with a half a clue probably knew those before wasting their time!:pat:

I like JD's selector some better, but it'd be really neat if one of them would just go "old school" and set it up flow chart or desision matrix style.

messickfarmequ

Charter Member
Yea, it does not seem to be very intelligent. I think the more things you check the more models it displays. It errors on the side or showing too much rather than too little.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's a gimmick, gave me 7 mower/tractor selections. Must be where the purchase price goes........... :)

JayC

Huh?
When I went there it recommended a Kioti CK25, DK40, and DK65. All I did was choose mowing and I wanted to lift some heavy stuff.:eek::pat::cry:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
JayC said:
When I went there it recommended a Kioti CK25, DK40, and DK65. All I did was choose mowing and I wanted to lift some heavy stuff.:eek::pat::cry:
:yum: :yum: :yum: