• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Delta airline chapter 11

working woman

Site Supporter

This is a good idea......Thank you Bill...

[font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]

Replace all female flight attendants over 40 with good lookin' strippers.

The attendants have gotten old and haggard looking. They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would double, triple, perhaps quadruple the alcohol consumption and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. And, of course, every heterosexual businessman in this country would start flying again hoping to see naked women. Hijackings would become ancient history and the airline industry
would see record revenue.

Why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely...

Bill Clinton

[/font]
[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica][/font]​

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, I'd fly Delta then!!!!! Thanks WW (and bill of course) :)

OkeeDon

Huh. I clicked on the link, and then clicked on "Customer Service", all I got was the normal contacts. Then I clicked on "Specials" and all they mentioned was golf. Very disappointing.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don, look for the link that says: TITTIES & BEER :whistle:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Don, look for the link that says: TITTIES & BEER :whistle:

Now you tell us! I'd already emailed my travel agent and told her that the next trip to Hawaii has to be on Hooters. :eek: :D

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hate to tell you this, but Hooters doesn't fly to Hawaii. They do fly to Las Vegas from the Gary, IN airport. Gary is only 20 minutes away and I'm flying to Vegas in less than 2 weeks.

Did you find the TITTIES & BEER link yet? It is pretty well hidden.