• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hawkings is dead

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
......... wonder what landfill he'll occupy? Once referenced people/minds as a computer and we all know where old and outdated PC's go. No afterlife for him!!! Frankly I didn't like the guy. Although he was smart, I don't understand how so many can get so infatuated in another guys hypothesis'. Hope he makes a good dandelion!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Woof!
:hide:
Everybody's got an opinion man.
Then there are those who say wait! Whaat?
Who was he?

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
......... wonder what landfill he'll occupy? Once referenced people/minds as a computer and we all know where old and outdated PC's go. No afterlife for him!!! Frankly I didn't like the guy. Although he was smart, I don't understand how so many can get so infatuated in another guys hypothesis'. Hope he makes a good dandelion!

I'm not sure what there is to not like about Hawking, but as Lolli says, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
He was a brainiac. Those type of people are totally different then the rest of us. They see things, do things and understand things in a totally different vein then the rest of us. Totally brilliant in the mathematics and physics world and not smart enough to find a matching pair of socks. That type of thing.

His theories on Higgs Bosun was remarkable. What very little I could manage to understand. :yum:

He was obviously not a God fearing man. That will be to his detriment.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
His theories on Higgs Bosun was remarkable. What very little I could manage to understand. :yum:

When all else fails, say it with pictures I say!
:yum:

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 84
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 84

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I never understood what he did that was of any practical use.

If I were as brilliant as he was supposed to be I would use that to try to cure the
Amyotrophic lateral clerosis (ALS), also known as motor neurone disease (MND), and Lou Gehrig's disease that was killing me.
It wouldn't even be selfish because it would cure everyone else that had it.