• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing on 12/21/12

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
When the world ends?

Nothing really here. I did ask the Mrs. to keep her gas tank full. She'll be going to work, but if the crazies start coming out that evening, I don't want her stopping for gas or milk or whatever on the way home.

I'll keep the news on in the background so I know from which direction the world ending event will be coming from.

That said, it's just another day to me. I'm as prepared for this Friday as I was for last Friday. It's all the same.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
well, i'll say my morning Prayers. feed the kitty-cats. bathe. make me & my hair luvely. my day-to-day stuff. snooze. sometimes snooze pills make u sleepy.

then wake when a new day arrives.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Making plans for 12/ 25/12

I should be driving thru Eastern PA on my way to the Connecticut Grand kids. If the SHTF, I'm heading for Muley's place!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Making plans for 12/ 25/12

I should be driving thru Eastern PA on my way to the Connecticut Grand kids. If the SHTF, I'm heading for Muley's place!
I-86 to Corning and jump on 15 till you cross the river into Pa. Exit right and go west 17 miles on 49.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be headed towards a port with my family to leave on our cruise.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
As far as Friday goes it will depend on the weather and my pain levels, same as it always does. Guess I should get some more ammo in case the Zombies follow Frank.:yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I will wake up if i am lucky:yum::yum::yum:....then anything could happen i guess.....i do assure you that once i have had coffee my morning shit will not be effected by any force of nature.:biggrin:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
WORKING AS USUAL! and we are hopefully able to deal with any crisis that may come our way,be it th 21st or any other day. i did pick up some more reloading supply's recently but not cuz i think the world will end, cuz i love to shoot guns!:gun2:

Leni

Just the usual. It's another end of the world thing that's been going on for centuries. When the year 1000 AD approached many Christians gave away everything and went to the churches to await the end. Funny thing. It was just another day. Wonder how they coped with that.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I will wake up if i am lucky:yum::yum::yum:....then anything could happen i guess.....i do assure you that once i have had coffee my morning shit will not be effected by any force of nature.:biggrin:

WE WILL BE KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU YOU ARE THE FURTHEST EAST THAT I KNOW OF AND THE FIRST TO SEE A PROBLEM!

TOM

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
well, geez. muley's 'tis. i'll bring food

if there is packed fudge.,,,,, that's on them. i'll bring towels

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Finishing up a pare of rocking chairs....got ordered the night I finished the doll bed.......told mom to stop ansering the phone till they are all here!!!!!!!!.....by the time I get them put together today and rubed down with a coat of stain....and then two coats of good stuf it will be time to put them under the tree!!!! if the stain dont take a good set it comes through onto white dresses!!!!!!!
the grand daughters dont seem to give a shit.....but their moms sure do bitch!!!!!!:yum:...and I enjoy to the max...smiling at them and saying ........payback is a bitch aint it!!!!!!!!:whistling:
One things for sure.....If I had knowen how much fun grand kids were I would have had them FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be at work on the 21st .... I should have put my Christmas shopping off till the 22nd. What was I thinking??? :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be at work on the 21st .... I should have put my Christmas shopping off till the 22nd. What was I thinking??? :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
oh, doc. i went & shopped! oops!

(im'ma call my Mum. tell 'er i need those boots. now.)

i could play this fiddle:whistling:

if my Mum would answer her office phone

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
oh, doc. i went & shopped! oops!

(im'ma call my Mum. tell 'er i need those boots. now.)

i could play this fiddle:whistling:

if my Mum would answer her office phone

I actually have a brother in law who, if you met him, seems to be normal and he believes Friday is it and I wasted my money paying for a cruise after that. Hmm, if the world is ending, what good would money do me anyway??

jwstewar

I actually have a brother in law who, if you met him, seems to be normal and he believes Friday is it and I wasted my money paying for a cruise after that. Hmm, if the world is ending, what good would money do me anyway??

I was thinking the same thing about Doc saying he should have put Christmas shopping off - other than the aggrivation of not having had to do it.

Friday - I will either be shopping for our parent's Christmas gifts, wrapping what we already bought, or putting brake pads on the front of the Honda as they are starting to squeak a little bit.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
make me pretty when my daze have passed. put me into my new boots.
someone's knocking.....

ugg....... another zombie.:whistling:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter

:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well at least by buying the cruise you may get a free ride on the tidal waves.:yum::yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
again. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8"]Tool - Ænema - YouTube[/ame]