• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Affitness13......................

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Or, as I know her my daughter ,Tina , called a couple of nights ago .
She called to let me no that she has been selected for promotion to Master Sargeant ! Jan ,and I couldn't be happier for her .

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats, Tina!! You're making Mom and Dad proud!! On this Memorial day, Thanks a bunch for service to our country.
Mike

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats to you for raising such a fine upstanding young woman!

Congrats to Tina for earning the promotion!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Tina!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap: Way to go!!!!!! A chip off the ole block, or I should say blocks ....Both you and LilNixon served and excelled. :tiphat:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
yes-sir-soldier.gif

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations Tina!!! How many years have you been in? It doesn't seem like many and you're at E-8 already. :)

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations Tina!!! How many years have you been in? It doesn't seem like many and you're at E-8 already. :)

Brian ,
She's been in just short of 14 years . The rank structure is different in the AF . Msgt is E7 . Still quick considering her career field and stingy promotion cycles .