• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

newbie here, old time cat operator 28 yrs

jjustj

I wish i was 28, nahhhhhh,to be this old and wise youmust first be young and stupid! just kidding work at a ski area did steel track tuckers,Thiokals (sp) Bombis, and Pisten Bully. my spellings bad but.....

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
jjustj, welcome to our asylum. This website is a little different than most, we've got plenty of snowcat talk here, but lots of other stuff to argue about too. Feel free to jump into any area of the ForumsForums website. Some of the guys play with tractors, some with cars, some of us with snowcats, and a few play with airplanes. One nice thing is that most eveyone will pitch in to help out someone else and the different perspectives can often help solve problems.

Oh, and if you like to argue, we have a debate & discussion area for politics :blahblah:, but the rule there is that all debates must remain civil. . . speak your mind, but no insults. For more lighthearted threads, check out Junkman's corner, the Jokes forum or some of the other areas.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome jjustj!
Interensting member name. If I leave off the first j, I can at least pronounce it. :eek:

Glad you found ForumsForums. Lots of cat talk plus all kinds of other topics.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:
Doc

jjustj

P.S. If any memebers are out this way and want to rde along some night at work (grooming the slopes) let me know.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
we've got plenty of snowcat talk here, but lots of other stuff to argue about too.

Welcome and have fun!

I don't argue, Bob does.................. I just complain :D