• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Coot atv 4x4 for sale

Dan DeBerry

Coot amphibious 4x4 with twisting/articulating steel bodies. 12 hp Tecumseh motor. Very rare to find a Coot in this incredible showroom condition. Custom items include dual WARN 3000lb winches (front and back), stainless steel 6 gallon gas tank, custom roll bar/s, all new u-joints, rebuilt transmission with two speeds forward and one reverse, hand and foot throttle, new wheels with new Super Swamper tires, and original military tires which are in great shape. All new chain, belt/s,wiring, etc. Two wheel steering. Green with black trim. Rare, Beautiful, Awesome machine. Will climb straight up and operates in deep water, snow, sand, mud, rocks, etc. Top speed around 25 mph. Original shop manual included. Extremely capable machine. $3,450.00 OBO 916-372-2207 or 916-903-3751. No e-mails please. (01/19/2012)

Dan DeBerry

The Coot is located at my home in West Sacramento CA. I would have no way to ship it to another location.....I am new to the Forum and haven't figured out how to post pictures.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
An example of a "Coot".

Coot_1.JPG