• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How to Make Your Feces Smell Better

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
What you always wanted to learn, but were afraid to ask :yum:

How to Make Your Feces Smell Better

Step1
Take an inventory of your diet. Are you a fairly [COLOR=darkgreen ! important][/COLOR]healthy eater? Or do you fall back a lot on fast food and processed snacks?

Step2
Pay attention to your bowel movements. Normal bowel movements are regular (one-three per day) and fairly non-eventful.

Step3
Take notice of what you eat and its effect on your stool odor. Common offenders include artificial colors and flavors. [COLOR=darkgreen ! important][/COLOR]Eating healthy, natural foods will reduce stool odor.

Step4
Gradually increase the amount of fiber in your diet. Fiber cuts down on stool odor, by minimizing constipation. Drinking more water helps a lot, too.

Step5
Minimize the amount of animal fat you consume. Animal fat leads to the production of sulphorous gas in your intestines.

Step6
Eat more yogurt and buttermilk. These foods decrease odor production by introducing healthy bacteria into your digestive system.

Step7
Consider adding supplements to your diet. Health food stores offer a variety of supplements many people have reported to be helpful in this area. Look for tablets containing chlorophyll or Beano.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Step5
Minimize the amount of animal fat you consume. Animal fat leads to the production of sulphorous gas in your intestines.

Step7
Consider adding supplements to your diet. Health food stores offer a variety of supplements many people have reported to be helpful in this area. Look for tablets containing chlorophyll or Beano.

And don't fart no more :hide:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
How to make your feces smell better?
Don't eat anything that's dead!
Gooooo vegetarian!! lol!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
How to make your feces smell better?
Don't eat anything that's dead!
Gooooo vegetarian!! lol!!!

PG! That is a load of crap ! You ever smelled Kimshi the day after you ate some :huh:??? That can make a grown man cry :blink:. Vegetarian by butt !!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
PG! That is a load of crap ! You ever smelled Kimshi the day after you ate some :huh:??? That can make a grown man cry :blink:. Vegetarian by butt !!!
My sweet man, I have never eaten Kimchi.
I do however, eat yoghurt once a day, lots of fiber, and have regular potty trips (1 per day if you must know).. things be a rockin' in my system, sans the presence of Glade in my bathroom.:rolf2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I will say that I had many friends who were Pakistani whilst living across the pond.
Entering the loo after they'd been in there was ~>>:puke1:.. ethnic foods eaten regularly can play hell on one's essence... my God even their skin smelled different.
Slightly off topic mentioning the Paki diet.. but what the hey, I say!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My sweet man, I have never eaten Kimchi.
I do however, eat yoghurt once a day, lots of fiber, and have regular potty trips (1 per day if you must know).. things be a rockin' in my system, sans the presence of Glade in my bathroom.:rolf2:

What kind of loyal veggi person has not ate Kimshi :ermm:??? Thats down right unamerican :whistling:. Ok ..... how about Sauerkraut??? Now theres a smell only a mother could love !

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
What kind of loyal veggi person has not ate Kimshi :ermm:??? Thats down right unamerican :whistling:. Ok ..... how about Sauerkraut??? Now theres a smell only a mother could love !
I adore sauerkraut, AND brussels sprouts and all the other stink/gas inducing food stuffs..
Beano baby.. Beano...:brows::yum:.. plus the yoghurt... haha!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttt!!!!~~~~******** (that's peach Glade scent, just for you):doh:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I post about the 10 best foods for the brain..... I get nothing.
Post about stinky crap...... 17 posts. :yum::pat:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
a nice, spicy thai curry can clear the building -- and it doesn't matter if you had it made with tofu or meat... Spices generally do not digest, so whatever goes in comes out.............. in the end....... ;)

The Tourist

Banned
This entire debate seems counter-productive to me.

Shouldn't a really good dump purify the body, peel the wallpaper and impress your dog?