• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Man glued to toilet seat

frank_f15

DOC; here is a True story , happenend many year ago so bear in mind that things were much different 30 years ago, A woman bought some hair spray she did not like so she thought the best way to get rid of it was spray it in the toilet, so she did (bear in mind that at that time all kinds of stuff was used in spray can as propellent) Now the old man goes in to do his duty, loves to read the paper and have a smoke while doing so, lights his cigarette ( with a match) and throws the lighted match between his legs into the toilet, well the lighted match ignighted the propellent that the wife sprayed in the toilet and burned many of the poor guys private parts, he screams and the wife call the ambulance and they respond, lift the guy off the floor and strat carring him out, asking what happened , as he explained, the guys carrying the stretcher started laughing so hard they dropped the stretcher and the guy broke his leg. when they dropped him.This is a true tale, as one of my friends was one of the guys carring the stretcher.If it happened now it would be a Majior lawsuit.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Strange, but that was just about the same story that was circulating around NJ back in the 1960's when I was in emergency services, but then it was reported it happened in Newark. I believe that the original story came from a actor that was also studying to be a doctor at the NJ college of medicine and was a frequent guest on the Johnny Carson show. He was always telling tales of what happened in the emergency room, but to most peoples belief, they believe that most of the stories were made up by him. If you would like to read more about this hoax click here.......