• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump moves embassy to Jerusalem!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Another campaign promise fulfilled. The muzloids are not happy but who gives a shit. This is why I love The Donald. He gets things done and does not care what the rest of the world thinks.

I just realized, that is three campaign promises kept in the last few days. SLOW DOWN, MR. PRESIDENT. YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF PROMISES. LMAO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lly-recognizes-Jerusalem-Israels-capital.html

Last edited:

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
gotta admire having a non-politician in charge! The man does what he says he will do regardless of what the swamp dwellers think. Dontcha know that the dumocrats are gonna scream and cry. Go gettum Don. Proud to have you running the show!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Woo Hoo. Great job President Trump.
Presidents been campaigning saying they would do this for 20+ years.
Clinton said he would make Jerusalem the capital while campaigning.
G W Bush said he would make Jerusalem the capital while campaigning.
Obama implied he would make Jerusalem the capital while campaigning.
We never heard it mentioned again once they were President.
Trump comes through once again. God Bless President Trump.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Woo Hoo. Great job President Trump.
Presidents been campaigning saying they would do this for 20+ years.
Clinton said he would make Jerusalem the capital while campaigning.
G W Bush said he would make Jerusalem the capital while campaigning.
Obama implied he would make Jerusalem the capital while campaigning.
We never heard it mentioned again once they were President.
Trump comes through once again. God Bless President Trump.

Yes indeed. :biggrin:

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
"...The Palestinians seek east Jerusalem as the capital of a future independent state ..."

There is NO country of Palestine, they are only nomads that roamed the region.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
"...The Palestinians seek east Jerusalem as the capital of a future independent state ..."

There is NO country of Palestine, they are only nomads that roamed the region.

They are the middle east equivalent of the native American "FUKAWE" tribe. They don't know where they came from, they don't know where they are and have no idea where they're going.
Mike

rugerman

On the news they are saying that the Palestinians are upset over Trumps action, who gives a damn, they are not our friends, they only tolerate us because we give them money to try and control their terroristic tendencies (which isn’t working worth a damn) they allowed Osama Bein Lauden (probably spelled that wrong) to live in their country til we killed him. So screw the Palestinian folk they are not our allies.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
You know he did the right thing when everyone is mad at him. Go Mr. President Go. :clap::clap::clap:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
So, they are mad at us again. Please seat me in the "who gives a shit section".

If Israel wants to say that its capital is Jerusalem, that's okay with me. If Trump wants to say that he recognizes Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, that's okay with me too. Why do people get mad at Trump for stating an established fact? Some of the reasons being put forward are absolutely ludicrous.

If we cut off the money to the Palestinians, they'll be even madder at us. That should probably be the next step.