• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Beggars Night for FF, please donate

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey all,
It's that time of year. Time for my annual begging for funds. I hope the year has been good to you and you can see fit to send some dollars FF way.

Expenses do have a way of creeping up each year and this year is no exception. I hope your generosity continues and we can cover a good portion of the expenses.

If this is not a good time for you but you feel you could donate in March or April (or any month) please pledge to donate in whatever month you choose. Any month of 2018. That way I can count on the funds down the road and it helps me plan expenses for the upcoming calendar year.

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

To pledge you can post in this thread, or PM me.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: http://www.forumsforums.com/D1.html
and click on make a donation, or go to your paypal account and click send money, send it to: doc AT forumsforums.com (a DotHQ.com company)
Please be sure to include your member name here to get proper credit for your donation.

If you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address (Easy way to PM me, click on my user name above this post, and select PM doc, to email me use the Contact Us button at the bottom of each forum page.)

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NOTE: I posted this in the Snowcat forum special cause I know some of you do not get out to the other areas very often. Thanks for your support. :beer: :tiphat: :clap:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hate the way PP works. But, sent something this morning under James Lindsey.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
this a great venue to share a common interest in sno-cats, from the hunt, restoration to adventures, worthy cause and encourage everyone to donate at least 10 dollars,

know for a fact, even those that never post but look, you have gotten at least 10 bucks worth of entertainment,

so, love to see more posts and involvement, great place to meet and make a new sno-cat friend, i have met so many wonderful folks through the forums...

lets all continue to support Doc, good job, and please donate!!!!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got it DaveNet. Thank you sir, and thanks to all others who have been so kind as to send some dollars my way. You all are awesome. :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat: :beer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got it Denver, no prob.

Thank You Denver and Northern Redneck for yous guys continued support. :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:
You both are awesome!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sent a $20, PayPal didn't email me a receipt, hope it got there!
It appears it did not make it. I did get a $50 donation at 10:38 this morning, from Peter D.
I'm not sure who that is here. No member name mentioned.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Checked the credit card and it says pending, I didn't use PayPal account, sent it to the DotHQ payee. I'll give it a little time then check into it

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Normally, even when pending it will show up in my activity queue. Nothing there yet. Thanks for trying. :clap: :clap:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for all you do,.

come out to a cat event and meet some of your people.....

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in for the year. Where else could we get the collective wisdom that is here. Unless you have a Kristy, in which case, you are paying for abuse.

Cidertom

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks CiderTom and all others who have taken the time to donate. :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

I send everyone that donates a PM to thank the donor and letting them know I got the donation. If you donated and have not received a PM from me, I might not be able to figure out which member you are. Please PM me to give me a nudge and let me know who you be. Thx.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in for the year. Where else could we get the collective wisdom that is here. Unless you have a Kristy, in which case, you are paying for abuse.

Cidertom

oh, such wisdom, yes yes yes, as a owner of "one of them there" Kristi's, yup, l am in it for the abuse...why else would l own one...

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
DOC, Just sent you a 100.00 donation Thanks to everyone who keeps this and all the other forums available. Love all the info on here especially on the snowcats. WAKEUPCALL:clap:

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sent via snail Doc. Let me know if you do not receive it. Thank you for the fine work keeping this forum going.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
this a great venue to share a common interest in sno-cats, from the hunt, restoration to adventures, worthy cause and encourage everyone to donate at least 10 dollars,

know for a fact, even those that never post but look, you have gotten at least 10 bucks worth of entertainment,

so, love to see more posts and involvement, great place to meet and make a new sno-cat friend, i have met so many wonderful folks through the forums...

lets all continue to support Doc, good job, and please donate!!!!!!!!

and yes, l did donate, $100.00

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Durango Adventures & Tours Inc.
I'm not sure which member you are but I sure do appreciate your donation. Thank you sir or ma'am. :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

TomPa

GOLD Site Supporter
Hello Doc, TomPa is our member name, the donation is well worth the information available for all the different types of Cats. Entertainment is always a bonus !

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello Doc, TomPa is our member name, the donation is well worth the information available for all the different types of Cats. Entertainment is always a bonus !
Thanks TomPa!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would like to thank everyone that chipped in to help keep the forums running for another year. :thankyou2 :thankyou2 :thankyou2

Also, please note, if you donated and have not received a PM message from me thanking you, please PM me. I have one unidentified donor. Maybe it's a guest, someone who just likes reading the forums, if so, that would be a first, possible but highly unlikely.

Once again, THANKS to all who wear the site supporter tag. I appreciate your support. :thankyou2 :thankyou2 :clap: :clap: :clap:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, I had no internet service for 2 weeks and it's been shitty ever since they "fixed" it so I obviously missed your original plea for funds. Pity. I do enjoy your groveling every year. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'll attend to it this weekend sometime. Love you man and I don't know what I'd do without this place. The check is in the mail. :brows:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Found a picture of Doc.....

aa4016b06dd189feefe3f20d12e402a6.jpg