• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Telecom Expense Management

awakevaulting

Hi! Any tips on how you manage your telecom expense in the office? My aunt asked for my help to find ways on how to lessen theirs. She said she had already issued a memo about it but still their bill is very high. Suggestions?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi! Any tips on how you manage your telecom expense in the office? My aunt asked for my help to find ways on how to lessen theirs. She said she had already issued a memo about it but still their bill is very high. Suggestions?

Depends upon how big her system is.

We had about 30 extensions and 12 lines including 4 or 5 "800" lines. Plus dozens of cellphones and numbers to go with them. When we outgrew our ability to figure things out we actually hired a company that specializing in bidding out telecom systems, they acted as consultants on how to best lower our costs while still having the flexibility we needed.

I've been out of the business world for a few years but I'd suggest you search around for a telecom consultant. They can saver her money.

awakevaulting

As I search here in google, I've found a telecom management solution provider and they also have this telecom contract negotiatio that can also be used in my aunt's company. Hope it will helped. Anyway, thank you Melensdad. I'll also try to get into your suggestion :smile: