• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Judge Jeanine to McCabe: Quit Claiming ‘Victim Status’ — You Should Have Been Taken

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Judge Jeanine to McCabe: Quit Claiming ‘Victim Status’ — You Should Have Been Taken Out in Handcuffs

.@JudgeJeanine: "Andy, you can complain all you want that you were unjustly fired, but the facts contradict that. You should have been fired a long time ago. You should lose your law license and you should have been taken out in cuffs." pic.twitter.com/qLL13s4SpH

— Fox News (@FoxNews) March 18, 2018
by TRENT BAKER17 Mar 2018

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...-quit-claiming-victim-status-taken-handcuffs/

During her Saturday opening statement on Fox News Channel’s “Justice,” Jeanine Pirro blasted former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for claiming “victim status” in his firing.

McCabe claimed his dismissal was an attempt to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

Pirro argued that McCabe should have been fired a long time ago and that he should have been taken out in handcuffs for lying under oath.

“Andy, I don’t know how to break this to you, but the only reason you are even in the news is because you’re a liar,” stated Pirro. “And when you lie under oath and to the FBI, you are a wrongdoer, you are a cheat and offender. So, McCabe, are you a crook, too?”

She continued, “Andy, you can complain all you want that you were unjustly fired, but the facts contradict that. You should have been fired a long time ago. You should lose your law license and you should have been taken out in cuffs.”

Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I was wondering the other day why McCabe seems more concerned with his 55K a year pension then he is with being indicted. 55K, while a nice sum of money, will not pay one week for his lawyers once the hammer drops.

On a side note, is anyone else surprised at how small his pension was? I had that fat cat pegged for at least a 6 figure monthly check. Not that 55K is peanuts, it is not, but I would have figured those guys suck off a lot more then that off the taxpayers.

rugerman

He should be told that he can have his pension but only if he can prove that he didn’t lie to congress, and if he can not he loses his law license and goes to jail.