• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

howdy

Viking

Site Supporter
Wow, forumsforums seems to be thriving! I haven't logged in for quite some time and I just received the "we miss you" email so I thought I would stop by to see what's going on.:wave:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good to see you bud!!! It's been quite a while. When first seeing this post I had to wonder if you were the Viking from way back when. Sure nuff. :thumb:
:clap:
So, what have you been getting into?

Viking

Site Supporter
Good to see you bud!!! It's been quite a while. When first seeing this post I had to wonder if you were the Viking from way back when. Sure nuff. :thumb:
:clap:
So, what have you been getting into?

Yes, it's me, the infamous viking65 from you know where....It's nice to be back. I've been very busy with work, family and baseball and have not been doing much else. I still stir up a little rucus:flame2: on that other website once in a great while.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Funny you mention that 'other' site. I'd practically forgotten about them. Haven't even taken a look over there in over a year I'd guess. Once in awhile a link is posted here that I can't resist, otherwise I leave them be. :yum: