• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A bee's part in the war effort!

ChocoCat

And this days we are poisoning the bees left and right.
Round Up and Monsanto are major bee killers.

Their ultimate goal to kill off the whole bee population so that their GM seeds will be the only known element to grow food products. Control over the masses.

Monsanto is "Evil" personified.

Andrei

Banned
Very possible and they have had great success in US because .........
In the rest of the World they have some major opposition and it is sad that our politicians are pushing Monsanto products on other countries.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
And this days we are poisoning the bees left and right.
Round Up and Monsanto are major bee killers.

I read the neonictines are the real killers. They are in virtually all the seed treatments we use on the farm today. And they work, maybe a bit to well. And, with unitended consquences...

I am no fan of Monsanto or round up ready crops, even though I farm 2,000+ acers. I don't use the stuff at all...

Regards, Kirk

ChocoCat

Hopefully, because of Obama signed into Law 'H.R.933 - Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2013', the day won't come where your crops are accidentally cross-populated by Monsanto GM seeds byway of the carrying wind and they sue you after dissecting their DNA from your crop.

Andrei

Banned
Neonicotinoids do not kill the bees directly and that is how they are permitted on the market.
But in studies done the bees get disoriented after consuming nectar from the plants and they get lost.
Is like a drunk man sent on foot to his home 10 miles away.
Bee hives next to a neonicotinoids sunflower field get depopulated very fast.
In EU they are banned.