• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Russia to Deploy Missiles in Response to U.S. Missile Shield

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Folks I THINK this is worthy of looking furthur into this situation.
They are making a VERY bad move.
Im ready. I dont want to be but i am.
Russia is NOT an enemy. They SHOULD be our friends! Please contaact them if you are not happy. :smile:
Call the Russian Consulate (sp?) 202.298.5700

Attachments

• russia.jpg
    russia.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I just called the Russian Embassy. Im not kidding. he could not speak English very well at ALL. PLEASE dont make fun of me.
We had a nice conversation. Lasted about 5 minutes.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Calm down Sushi stop worrying your pretty head....just the Russians playing games trying to hit the headlines to distract attention from your new President.

Now go and try and get some sleep....and stop the prank phone calls:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Just wanted to see what they thought about it is all. Also, Its very important they keep their supply of hot chicks to America! :w00t: Ok ok ok... Im going back to sleep :glare: