• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hawk Arrow 2 seat cg calculations

spencerhenry

i have had a hawk arrow 2 sitting in my shop since i finished it in 2008. the last thing i had left to do was the weight and balance.
fast forward to now, and i am finally getting off my ass to fly this thing. but, i cannot find my weight and cg information.

is there anyone here that can help me determine proper balance and cg location etc....

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Do you remember where the datum is for that plane? Leading edge of the wing or other?

I've never heard of a hawk arrow. Is that a variation of the Dakota Hawk?

spencerhenry

i do not remember where the datum is. that is the issue.

cgs aviation out of ohio builds them. there are several models, single seat, two seat, classic, quite a few of them out there.

spencerhenry

i did contact the new owner. he wanted me to pay for the 1 page out of the instruction book. just rubbed me the wrong way.