• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Snow Cat Tour

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Installment #4. That's all till I get back there in a few days.

Attachments

• DSC00026.JPG
    DSC00026.JPG
    218.7 KB · Views: 513
  • DSC00028.JPG
    DSC00028.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 499
  • DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00029.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 503
  • DSC00030.JPG
    DSC00030.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 506
  • DSC00031.JPG
    DSC00031.JPG
    228.6 KB · Views: 502

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
mommy the man in the picture is staring at me and I am SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
And that's not all the cats, got run out by someone locking up before I could get em all.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, by the way, I rescind the ugly daughter thing. Got carried away. Still stockpiling popsicle sticks though.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob, I think you need to make this a treasure hunt start by giving simple clues like latitude and longitude or better yet. THE Damm phone number. :moon: there might just be one or two in there I might want.:5boobs: or for sure some parts. now hopefully after I post this my Avitar does not go defunk. :pirate: With the ugly mug shot.:4_11_9:

I think I saw that mug hanging at the post office on the clip board for most
unwanted.:yum: :yum:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Located in the State of Utah???? :idea: Warm huh, Bob P???? :thumb: Just a guess on my part .....:rolleyes:

I have been told of a similar place and even have an address somewhere. My informant did not do justice to what Bob P is showing in his pics. The person told me it was just an old snow cat bone yard with only old worn out junk. This looks like a gold mine. I am gonna have to go back into some old emails and check out the location again......

Now, I will not tell anymore and let Bob P drop us some clues and we can all start guessing.....:yum: I may be totally wrong about the location. I will in the future pay more attention to my informants....:pirate:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
SnoOps, don't worry about it. Meanwhile, I'll be back at this yard Sunday (today) or Monday, depending on how long this job in Great Falls takes. Will get contact info if possible and find out if any of these cats are for sale or if he's/she's just an eccentric collector.

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
I think we're all eccentric collectors to some degree. This has got to be sno ops back yard.. the sprite in the circus tent gives it away..:yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
HEY! I read that! If that was my yard then I would be in SNOWCAT HEAVEN! I have dibbs on the Blue Super IMP!!!!!!

BULL HORSE PUCKY! I already dibbed it in post #140. I just need to find a sugar momma to buy it for me! Now go paint yer clown car blue.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
OK....Well, hell, since we're putting dibs on... I got dibs on one of those 1202's! No shouting from the peanut gallery about cheating on my 601s! ;)

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh yea? Well who died and anointed (with a long steering arm!) you queen Thiokol Biatch? There's enough snowcats in Pierce's Nirvana for all of us... except the greedy ones! That's right... didn't momma teach you to share ??? You can come ride in my 601 any time... but you gotta bring some 1202 keys with you! ;) Now share ... gimme a spare Twinkie (1202), all I got is carrots (601's) and celery (4T's) in my brown bag (garage)!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Found in Rock Springs, WY. Just more Bomb-bard-deers. Nothing to see, move along...

Attachments

• Rock Springs Bombs.JPG
    Rock Springs Bombs.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 551