• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

worst fucking week ever

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, it is Friday night.:clap: You have a weekend to look forward to. You are not getting blasted by this storm like I am. Think positive dear.:flowers:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i don't know what you are trying i never give up wife says i'm like a duck calm on top but paddle like hell underneath

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Wanderer - remember what it says under your post: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Phillipians 4:13

Kane

How easily you forget.

phil.jpg

wanderer

Grrr...I just typed a reply and the flippin' browser forse closed.

EastTexFrank...no. No worry. I have been left behind in the turmoil of that kind of giving up.
would not do that to anyone.

nutshell? tired of assholes. especially those who are assholes for fun.
weary of trying to keep myself afloat til end of oct..

just found out about three deaths back home. yup. part of life.
but right now it sucks.

yup. it could absolutely be worse.
but i still suck right now.

But even with the suck wattage on high....appreciste you all.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Remember when life gives you the worst shit you think you cannot handle, you CAN.
Why? because you have to.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
the reason i watch the springer show is to remind me no matter haw much my life sucks it could always be worse. and as far as asse holes go i understand the ones i deal with is because they like to be asseholes. and sorry to hear about family members happens alot around here too our comunity is so tight alot of friends are also like family

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
that cracked me up!

muley...a big storm would be perfect...
the other one that cracked me up was while watching clint eastwood in grandtorino she told one of her frinds that is her husband in 20 years her friend said what do you mean that's him right now.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I am tired of assholes too.
Who isn't?
We come across 'them' everyday.

Deaths- those we've loved and lost... yep that sucks too.
Lost my Dad to lung cancer right after he retired from the Navy and was looking forward to retirement.
Then one sister and a niece, then a half sister (both car crashes) my husband Steven.. found him dead on our bedroom floor from diabetic shock.
My mother, after a fucked up colonoscopy-perforation (she went sepsis and was dead weeks later).
And recently, my sister Julie.

Yep, it could be worse.
Like I said..just when you think you can't handle anymore.. oh yes you can.. because you have to.

Been totally rock bottom financially without a pot to piss in for a time.
Hit the bottom emotionally many times thinking I couldn't take it one more time.
But you do.. and can.
There is no other option when you are alone with your God in the worst times.. because after all, He's the only one you can truly turn to, to make it better.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Assholes are a part of life; there is no known way to avoid them unless you become a hermit. However, ask yourself this:
In the grand scheme of your life, do they amount to even a pimple on a gnat's ass? If the answer is "No", they aren't worth
being aggravated over.

Or, as my dyslexic friend told me in an email, "
Hits shapnep!"

wanderer

yes. assholes are a part of life. and usually i blow them off well.

it is when they fuck with you and mess with you and yours.
the bad guys win far to often.
and it just pisses me off.

alot of hits the last few months and this week just took the starch out of me..

appreciate you listening to the rant and all the replies.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
that actually does often work!
going to have to find something for tonight.

thanks tiredretired....bless you and everyone too.
Well who are we going to make fun of???? You? Rusty is available at the moment also. Hmmmmm.:whistling::yum::yum::yum:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
hear's a good idea to start your week. create a new file on your desk top, than name it Barack Obama. Send it to the trash than deleate it the computer will say are you shure want to get rid of barack obama and you just have to say yes maybe we can get rid of pelosi next week.