• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Oklahoma's New Football Helmets

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Just thought you Boomer Sooners would like to see the new helmets that Coach Stoops is unveiling this week....

Attachments

• Oklahoma_sNewHelmets.jpg
    Oklahoma_sNewHelmets.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 78

Cityboy

Banned
Since we're not OU fans, that is funny. Hell, it'd be funny if we were fans..... I work with a bunch of OU instructors and rabid fans and boy were they hang-dog this morning. The one OSU guy was quite chipper, however. For some reason the OU guys told him to STFU. :mrgreen:

But rest assured, even though we're not OU fans - I'll still make fun of you if they beat your Jay-Twinkies next week. :rolf2:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Since we're not OU fans, that is funny. Hell, it'd be funny if we were fans..... I work with a bunch of OU instructors and rabid fans and boy were they hang-dog this morning. The one OSU guy was quite chipper, however. For some reason the OU guys told him to STFU. :mrgreen:

But rest assured, even though we're not OU fans - I'll still make fun of you if they beat your Jay-Twinkies next week. :rolf2:

I am a Colorado and K-State fan. I could give a shit what happens to the Gayhawks.:thumb: