• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Rubber Track Grousers For Sale

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Friend has these used grousers. Some appear to be fabricated and some are oem. Looks like the earlier style with the shorter grouser support.

Make an offer. Think there are 13 or so.

Attachments

• IMG_7595.jpg
    IMG_7595.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_7596.jpg
    IMG_7596.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 465

ghase1

Track Addict:
I may be interested in your grousers for a Tucker. I have a 1977 Tucker. Your photos look like they are the correct grousers. I'm in California and I'm not sure how to have something like grousers shipped from the east to me.
I'll have to some measuring to see exactly where the bolt holes are and the width.
Thanks, Grant

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry Grousers. I have a two belt track setup. That look the same. Let me know if they are still available. Thanks.

ghase1

Track Addict,
My Tucker is also a 2 belt track.. My grousers are 24" wide. Measuring from the center to the outer edge, I have 3 holes one @ 5-1/4", one @ 8-1/4" and one @ 11-1/4". This is going each direction from center, for a total of 6 holes for the 3/8" bolts to fasten the grouser to the rubber tracks.
I need some as spares and a couple for replacement if you want to split the them up with another buyer, but I'd be interested in all of them as well. Trying to help interested reader "Tucker" as well.
Thanks, Grant

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody know how much a new grouser is from Tucker? Are they available still ?

I'll get some measurements when I go next.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are the measurements. Some are nicer than others.

14 total

Attachments

• IMG_7679.jpg
    IMG_7679.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_7680.jpg
    IMG_7680.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 257

ghase1

I'll have to flip my tape measure around to see if it matches up with your photo, but it seems like it should by doing the math and accounting for a little distortion in the photo. So I will get to my sample tomorrow and double check. Still wondering how to handle the freight getting to Calif. But since others want some of these as well, maybe I'd just buy about 4 of them.
Grant

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Check your pm send few days ago. Guy wants to sell the 14 together 15$ each so 210$ plus shipping. Ghase1 was up first. If not Tucker next.

Let me know

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know if you got my personal message. But if you can let me know about how much shipping will be I'll take them. I am just outside of Portland Oregon. Thanks much.:smile: