• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1970 442 Tucker for sale !!SOLD!!

Jeffsno27

1970 442A it has some upgrades and can be purchased with or without the rubber track system (see photos). We still have the pontoon track system for it if desired more vintage. We have up graded the lights with Vision X LED lighting. full tune up and service. New wiper motors, arms, blades, new seats, new front body panels and custom flatbed which has built in storage box w/ battery tray. Some wiring has been replaced under hood.

Contact us at 541-779-3731

front side resized.jpg

engine resized.jpg

interior resized.jpg

pass side resized.jpg

rear deck open resized.jpg

rear deck resized.jpg

cat with pontoons resized.jpg

Archmage

I would like to know a lot more about those grousers, I don't see any bolts or anything on them. But they look like they might be nice for the way up to the snow when there is a few rocks showing..... Id also like to know what it sold for $$$$? :w00t2:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
those are hans hall tracks and the grousers do bolt to rubber belts I have always wanted to make a track kike that for one of my machines it would just be cool for summer running.

Archmage

Pretty pricey? I will have to give them a call, wonder how they compare to rubber belt with steel grouser in the powder? Any impute would be great, thanks

PS I am still looking for a nice 1644 to buy!!!!

tatman

SUPER Site Supporter
Those rubber grousers look real mean, but the 543 steel track with a 273 cu. in. out climbed it at McCall. It had a lot of new parts on it however and a pair of Dana 60's

Jeffsno27

They are not Hans hall tracks. They are a Tucker design rubber bar track that does bolt on. Give Clyde a call if you would like more information on the tracks.