• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker dodge cummins

rdynes01

The funny thing is that although these guys have a television show about their creations, I couldn't find a single video showing this machine out in the snow.

Aaron Tucker

Now is the time to hit them up with your boat since they will trade!

hahah that is whats so funny . I offered them the boat and 25k when they had it up for 50k and they wouldn't take it. They actually laughed at me .thought they had gold . the boat is worth 17k + 25k =42k .

Guess who's laughing in the end

they did put alot of work into the cat but now they have more into it then its worth .

Aaron Tucker

The funny thing is that although these guys have a television show about their creations, I couldn't find a single video showing this machine out in the snow.

they have a couple clips on there Facebook. they used it to pull a hagglund out of a stream .