• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Are you a skeet shooter?????

BoneheadNW

Looks like BD to me.

I've never been one for skeet shooting. They might taste like chicken but boy are they tough to chew!:pat:
Bonehead

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He's a f**kin amateur..........should be shooting at the apex, not when it's dropping. :mad:

BoneheadNW

Big Dog said:
He's a f**kin amateur..........should be shooting at the apex, not when it's dropping. :mad:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought he should be shooting at the skeet! You gun guys talk your own language!:pat:
Bone

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you ain't kidding ............ the apex is the pinnicle of target flight. So just before it hits the highest point of it's flight, he otta be just blasting the beejesus out of it.

BTW .............. it's a damn can, not a clay pigeon and cans make for a much worse gravy!