• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Track Belting for Tucker 1342

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Can anyone tell me where I can find track belting for my Tucker 1342? I would like it to be pre-drilled if possible. Good quality and great price :smile:
3 of the tracks have been rebuilt and look great, looks like one more to go. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I have not contacted anyone yet but have heard of Fall Line and Onkners, are anyone of these good places to start?

Thank you!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Everyone will probably chime in shortly and give the thumbs up for Fall Line.

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
I would really like to hear the difference in the product lines they carry if anyone has any experiance with them. I need to order new belting for my snow trac......

Check with Bill Guthrie at www.snotrans.com he may have some on the shelf for the tucker!

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the info and help, I really appreciate you all giving info so freely and helping out.

I spoke with someone at Fall Line today and they are going to give more info tomorrow. Will try to contact Bill Guthrie as well. Thanks again!:thumb:

As stated above Bill at SnoTrans is a great source. He is the Tucker authority with knowlege of snowcats beyond belief! Another place to try is Track, Inc. in Minnesota. They Rep both Tucker and Prinoth (formerly Bombardier - Camoplast).
Good Luck