• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Vehicle Checks Limited to Speed Traffic at US-Mexican Border

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
(GRRRRRRR......... :2gunsfiri )

(CNSNews.com) - U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers in Texas have been ordered to speed up national security checks at one of the nation's busiest ports of entry to keep travel between the United States and Mexico flowing, the Washington Times reported. An Aug. 16 memo from the Customs and Border Patrol's El Paso field office directs agents to limit inspections of vehicle and pedestrian border crossers as wait times escalate. The document, obtained by The Washington Times, sets new guidelines that border inspectors say undermine efforts to prevent terrorists and other criminals from entering the United States.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I wonder if the Mexican side will do the same and speed up the importation of stolen vehicles from the US.....

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I wonder if the Mexican side will do the same and speed up the importation of stolen vehicles from the US.....

I thought that importation of stolen vehicles into Mexico was encouraged. There was something in the news several years ago about some being driven by Mexican government officials.

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Long ago the editors of a 4x4 magazine (Pickup, Van, &4WD - the mag is long deceased) were amused when they took a new expensive Jeep Wagoneer across from San Diego to Tijuana for a photo shoot on the beach, then back home through US Customs, with no registration info visible on it at all. Not even dealer-logo paper plates or frames. No questions or show-me whatsoever, on either side.

How's that for cooperation with the theft rings!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
My take on it is, if they let the hot Mexican chicks in and leave the rest back, Im OK with it. This country needs more Eva Longorias! :thumb:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Hispanic chicks are hot until about 21. Then their bottoms balloon to epic proportions. I'm not into wide-bottoms. They can stay south of the border too.