• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1955 Tucker Sno Kitten 222 New to Me

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hope this was a good idea. Open on ideas how to get it from Truckee back to Massachusetts.

Needs some TLC but is mostly there. Don't think its anything I can't handle.

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 568
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 499
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 480
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 470
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 484
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 494
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 512
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 490
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 512

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It looks like it is all there and unmolested. Quite the find I think.

Will be interesting to see what you think of it when in operation. I wonder about how the track clutches work. Seems to me there maybe two different versions?

Looking forward to a restoration. :biggrin:

Regards, Kirk

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
No. Hoping to surprise her in the driveway. The issue is she is a CPA with a speciality in PayPal forensics !

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just put a BIG bow on it when you park it there, and have a little box with something for her ready to go!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
not going to work, pretty sure there will be a BIG shop/garage sale, right after it shows up! lots of bargains, everything will be for sale! including .....

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hope this was a good idea. Open on ideas how to get it from Truckee back to Massachusetts.

Needs some TLC but is mostly there. Don't think its anything I can't handle.

Let me know what you think!
I think you paid way to much.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
non Tucker owners might think so but then again they also like owning cats that get stuck in the snow!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
No worries. Had to get a dig in on the snotracs after the meow.

Price was good. We will see if i can keep it good crossing the country.

All in good fun! I like any cat on the snow. PS I would own a snowtrac!

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Track Addict;! I like any cat on the snow. PS I would own a snowtrac![/QUOTE said:
Drink more orange Kool-Aid! How wide is your newbe kitty? The old (early) ones fit between the fenders in a pick up truck and the newer ones will fit if you place pallets high enough to get above the fenders.

Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure but I hope to get it into my truck bed eventually. That would turn some heads here is the baystate!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cool pic. We can prob get both side by side on your sled deck this winter. Of course neither of the may be running!

Might be the only time two guys with a pair of kittens sounds cool!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I specialize in Tuckers that move like Kristis. Massachusetts has a pretty good collection of them pending on where Davenets lives currently. Could be the largest snocat clambox in the union!

Have to work with what you got back east and rely on the good people of the west coast to help us out now and then!

herekittykitty

Each one rolls on a stud with an offset guide to the inside. Zero wear after 3 years of running it around. The key is using the snow to lube them, very similar to a snowmobile slide. Its a super hard polymer. I'll get a close up tonight. All stainless steel hardware was used also. Its not original, but very effective, and durable.