• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker search last weekend

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Well last weekend my wife and i took a little stroll ,looking around an old defunct ski area ,for a tucker in the woods.I had logged here back in the late 90's and remembered a tucker carcass. My wife was birdwatching and i was tucker looking. The blackflies were the worst i have ever seen in N.H. :sad::sad::sad: This is the result of our little walk !!!:sad:

original.jpg

original.jpg

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
The track appears to be rolled up,and has the 1" bearings,just need permission to retrieve it now !:smile:

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The blackflies were the worst i have ever seen in N.H. :sad::sad::sad:

No kidding. I thought that little cold snap would have killed some of them off, but I think it only made them pissed & more hungry. I can handle a lot, but those little bastards swarming your head & dive bombing your eyes, nose & ears make me just a little (more) mental. :w00t2:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great find! Cool art if it's too roached. Little soak in some waste oil drum should work wonders.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I haven't gotten permission to dig them up yet,another loose end i have to get done!!