• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Free Manafort Now

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
This is Hillary Clinton in a speech during her last attempt to become POTUS. If you remember, this was in front of Democratic supporters, - Remember the applause and laughter?
"....... you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."

This from the recent IG report:
"Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm."
Calling Trump supports names is one thing, our Constitution's 1st Amendment allows that, however when that does not get the results wanted, using the law to ruin people's lives in order to do so goes way beyond what is fair, decent and lawful. See Michael Flynn.

Now Mueller and his band of freewheeling Democratic henchmen have put Paul Manafort in jail on a trumped up charge that has at its core the thinnest evidence to back them up. Even a deplorable like me with one eye and half sense can see this is being done purely for political reasons.

To repeat: PAUL MANAFORT IS IN JAIL HERE IN THE USA ON TRUMPED UP CHARGES AND WAS PUT THERE PURELY FOR POTICITAL REASONS. Not in some for off banana republic - right here in the USA.

Barely a whimper of protest is being heard as Mr. Manafort sits in jail with no hope for parole. If this can happen to Mr. Manafort, who is a lawyer and has a team of lawyers fighting for him, just imagine what they can do to a deplorable like me with one eye and half sense, no lawyer, and no resources to hire one.

MUELLER LET MANAFORT GO NOW

then see how fast you can exit the office of special council

rugerman

When Mueller started this investigation all we heard was what a stand up guy he was, now his true intentions have been revealed and we see that he is just another political hack and Trump hater who will do anything to hurt Trump and his supporters.

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
[FONT=&quot]Manafort may be a crooked lawyer, I don't know , but what they are doing to him is just plain wrong.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Manafort Held in Solitary Confinement 23 Hours a Day [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]His lawyers say he can't adequately prepare for his trial.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Full Story Here
[/FONT]