• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1969 bombi drive train

Craneman1957

Does anyone out there know where I could purchase a clutch pressure plate and throw out bearing for a 69 bombi with the 251 ind?. Also looking for a carb kit for the ball and ball carb.Thanks guys.have pulled engine out to do oil pump winch turned into a complete tear down and rebuild of engine.tracks and differential on deck.

rcc

Understand the problem but I don't think you have a Bombi, you must have a sw48 or a J5 with the 251 flat head. These parts are available and there is a lot of work ahead and they are fun to work on.. I have 3 J5's and yes.... this is the story... go complete tear down. Look forward to you sharing your story.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Does anyone out there know where I could purchase a clutch pressure plate and throw out bearing for a 69 bombi with the 251 ind?. Also looking for a carb kit for the ball and ball carb.Thanks guys.have pulled engine out to do oil pump winch turned into a complete tear down and rebuild of engine.tracks and differential on deck.

With a 251 chrysler most likely not a " BOMBI" but a Bombardier SW48

Www.mn-outdoors.com will have all of those items
218-828-7876

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
put in your part number in bing search. that helps me find hard to find stuff.