• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

KITTEN FIRING/WIRING ORDER

GYPSY

I've lost my sketch of the order of the plug wires on the distributor cap and spark plugs on my Tucker 222 Kitten with a Ford Anglia 100E engine. Can anyone help with a sketch or picture?
Thanks

GYPSY

THANKS!! I assume that they are counted from the front spark plug (radiator). Do you know how they are "counted" on the distributor cap? Man I hate it when I don't make a sketch and even more when I do and lose it.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Assuming the rotor in the distributor turns clockwise set the timing marks in line with each other on the "crank pulley". #1 piston should be all the way up . Put a screw driver in #1 spark hole and you should feel the top of the piston . Where the rotor cap points is #1 .