• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

harvest festival

dzalphakilo

Banned
Had to run to town to set up a booth for our local organization for the "Harvest Festival".

Thought you might like a "slice of life" on what it's like here.

Funny, no baleenies (sp? BAD) periogies (sp?) or hallupkas (sp?) For a honkey, I can't spell any of my "ethnic foods":D They also don't serve beer, and man, it made me wish for those "dollar wheels" that I always used to play as a kid, trying to win money (and thinking about, have no clue how they got away with illegal gambling at those block parties).

Attachments

• h2.JPG
    h2.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 101
  • h3.JPG
    h3.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 98
  • h4.JPG
    h4.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 99

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
baleenies----?????????????????

Pierogies--Pierogies are creamy whipped potatoes lovingly folded into a pasta shell.

Halupkis--Beef & Pork Filled Cabbage Rolls

dzalphakilo

Banned
Junkman said:
baleenies----?????????????????Halupkis--Beef & Pork Filled Cabbage Rolls

Halupkis, depends on what part of the "old country" your from. Never had them with pork.

Ballenis (sp?!), mixture of potatoes (sp?) "somewhat" mashed, chunky that is deep fried in oil.

Do you know what garadgekies are?