• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A soldier calls HP from his base for printer support, here is his reply:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sometimes I wish I could do that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PnlWHdJGLM]YouTube - Printer Dissatisfaction[/ame]

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Our tax dollars at work :w00t2:, Cant think of a better way to spend them , gives a new meaning to stress releif :yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
We won't talk about my experience with HP a few days ago. If I had the chance to do what that guy did I would be happy today.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't say as I blame him. He probably didn't get to talk to an American either. Probably some Rep named "Suzy" or Timmy" in India.

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
I have actually had great luck with their printers. piss poor computers though. And that charging for technical support is pure greed. If they gave you decent manuals to begin with, most people wouldn't need the support. Lots of times it ammounts to "for $100.00 I can give you a year of technical support" Then they tell you which menu to go to and which box to check, and Shazam, it's fixed!. Bunch a crap.

I would have liked to see him use a rocket on it.:thumb: They probably have lots of those printers. Maybe next time.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I feel his frustration. Cheaper to buy a new one than to buy the ink.
Last one that gave me a hard time got this :smile:

Wrapped it up so it wouldn't mess up my yard ....

Attachments

• PIXmushprinter1W.jpg
    PIXmushprinter1W.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 163
  • PIXmushprinterOP.jpg
    PIXmushprinterOP.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 166

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
A Sony flat screen monitor that was 6 weeks out of warranty makes a good target for the 7mm at 400 yds. After trying to understand the immigrant with poor English it was much better to shoot it and go buy a new monitor!!:whistling:My HP printer /scanner/fax does good at everything except feeding the printer paper!:hammer::hammer:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
A Sony flat screen monitor that was 6 weeks out of warranty makes a good target for the 7mm at 400 yds. After trying to understand the immigrant with poor English it was much better to shoot it and go buy a new monitor!!:whistling:My HP printer /scanner/fax does good at everything except feeding the printer paper!:hammer::hammer:
most time it's not an immigrant but a hindu living in inda i remember while i was deployed calling dell for tech support and thinking if i wanted to talk to some haji i could just open up my door and call one in.