• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Seeing a pattern

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Many here on FF are invested in the market . Some are short term and some are long term investors . I have been noticing a trend in my long term stocks the last few months . Everything seems to be climbing at a slow steady rate across the board . Not big jumps but a nice even climb . Not all in one sector but in all sectors . 2010 should be a interesting year to see if this continues . I believe it will .

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope it will continue. Like you said, it should be interesting for sure.

Robert45

Site Supporter
Since the crash, my 457 plan has come back by 49% . Bought some GE back in March. Up by 50% Timing is everything. Long term I believe the market will come back to pre-crash levels.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sinking dollar makes the firms worth more dollars?

That is my view too. I can see a scenario where stocks go up in price. Its the classic Dead Cat Bounce scenario.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That is my view too. I can see a scenario where stocks go up in price. Its the classic Dead Cat Bounce scenario.

Well I don't know much about your dead cat but I'm up 25%-30% from my previous highs . I'll take that anyday over road kill .