• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Beaux the Wonder Dog ........

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
will be 4 years old next month, oh how time flies. He's my wifes baby, she talks to him and he actually understands. Just say "ice cream" and see what happens! He sure has filled the void when we lost our field trial champion, Jess.

Enjoy ................

Attachments

• P1010566.JPG
    P1010566.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 198
  • P1010567.JPG
    P1010567.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 204
  • P1010575.JPG
    P1010575.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 199
  • P1010573.JPG
    P1010573.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 209

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Good, good looking dog.

Ours are getting old. We lost one a couple of months ago. I don't know what we will get to replace them when the time comes. We've always had labs or lab crosses from the pound but I don't know if I have the energy to train one now or to exercise one properly. May have to get something smaller with less energy and if it doesn't shed quite so much that would be a blessing. I'll have to start doing some research on labradoodles or other poodle crosses.

American Woman

Site Supporter
will be 4 years old next month, oh how time flies. He's my wifes baby, she talks to him and he actually understands. Just say "ice cream" and see what happens! He sure has filled the void when we lost our field trial champion, Jess.

Enjoy ................
Beautiful dog BD....
He looks very secure and happy

BoneheadNW

Enjoy ................

I said "Ice cream" and he just sat there!

Nice looking pup you have there BD. I bet he likes the water, especially during the summer.
Bone

urednecku

Site Supporter
Beautiful friend you have there. He reminds me of Spook. Except Spook had a white spot on his chest. That was one smart dog, would do anything I asked him to do. He died at about 1 year old from a reaction to some heart-worm meds. That was about 14 years ago, & I still miss him. He would have a BLAST where we live now.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BFF ............. 9/4/2004 - 5/29/2019

Attachments

• Beaux 2019.jpg
    Beaux 2019.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 165

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is a tough one, I ain't right .............

Cheryl and my life has centered around him for the last 2 years. We planned our work schedule around him since the arthritis set in, his back knees were shot. Believe me it wasn't the cost, hell his drugs were costing us $150/month. The last few weeks he was having more bad days than good, he let me know Tuesday night it was time. No more bad days for Beaux, I hope Luna and him have hooked up and the Lord's throwing the stick! :smile:

Attachments

• P1010917.JPG
    P1010917.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 153

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I wasn't right either after Gretchen passed.
For longer than I thought it would last.
To this day I can't spend much time thinking about coming home and finding her there.
She waited for me, I just know she did.
One of a kind, one in a million, the one and only.
Each pet is special and takes a piece of our heart with them.