• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Not tractors but ?? on value/sale price

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
unless of course you find a tractor in the lot. Hot Wheels cars, lots of them. I have about 240, in blister paks.........not the older ones, but newer collectors series. Email me for listing, since I can not get the excel file to upload. I have found a site that makes offers, but I trust you guys and gals. I know what some of them I have sells for retail or collector.

any thoughts or ideas

Attachments

• IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0031.JPG
    IMG_0031.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 166

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Put up groups of 10 on eBay and let the market place determine the true value. I doubt that you will get back what you paid, but you never know. I have been selling on eBay for about 6 years now and it works well for my junk.. I know that sometimes I sell items for less than I think that they are worth, but at least I get rid of them and have some spending money to buy more junk. I paid for a lot of useless items with the money that I got from selling useless items.... :whistle:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Danny,
My SIL is into Hot Wheels big time. He has quite a collection and goes to the collectors shows in Indiana and Ohio.
He's here and looked at theh pic you posted. His ballpark guess from seeing your pics was $1000.
The ones that say first run or limited run are what he's been going for. If that was what you had he said they'd be worth around 4k. Sure surprised me! :eek: