• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

4g motorola droid ultra~

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know what an "ultra" is but I have last years model of the Motorola droid. Works for me.

What are you looking for?

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bought the Droid Maxx because of the larger battery and 32gb storage vs 16gb for the Ultra. I've had mine since the day they were released and have been impressed with it. Best phone available that I'm aware of.
The Ultra and Maxx are very similar. The Maxx has wireless charging, larger battery, double the data storage capacity, and a different back. Both should have very similar performance.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thanx, yinz 2. bzoom, pix would be 1 pivitol criteria, although many pivitol points sold me. so far-
from its look to features, i'm thinkin' i may luv that phone. we shall see.......

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
All three Droid phones and the new Moto X share basically the same hardware, to include the camera. There were some problems apparently with pictures and an update has been prepared to address them. The update will probably take a few weeks to make it to the phones on Verizon. Initial reports indicate that the software update made a great improvement.