• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1st review of MS Office 2013

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I used MS Office for years. Always worked great. Now that I have a Mac, I am too cheap to buy a Mac compatible copy. My wife's business could buy and be tax deductible, but at this point OpenOffice works for us. It's free after all.

If one can justify the cost through business it is the way to go. No doubt. :biggrin:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I used MS Office for years. Always worked great. Now that I have a Mac, I am too cheap to buy a Mac compatible copy. My wife's business could buy and be tax deductible, but at this point OpenOffice works for us. It's free after all.

If one can justify the cost through business it is the way to go. No doubt. :biggrin:

I just like you TR, I used Office for years and years but I refused to pay for the latest version of it when I got my netbook a couple of years ago. I used OpenOffice and it worked just fine for me but my wife hated it. When she got her new computer a few months back I gave in and got her a copy of Office (a 3-download version), so now we are back to Microsoft again. I still have one more legal download so maybe I need to get a new computer to load it on to.