• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

4 sale* MOVING TARGET SYSTEM *4sale

thefuzz

maid by Action Target,model AT Runner 120 it's 2yrs old an works great,Can be setup in about a 1/2 hr with 2 people.You can move the target by Remote left to right as fast as you want,slow as you want an stop it then reverse it at Anytime,I've used this for hunters Shooting bows an shotguns at deer targets,coyoty,or any other typ target you can hang from it. Also for Police an CCW training the 3D targets can be set to where the Shooter MUST hit a certain area of the torso befor it will fall an there may be More Than One Area Set. if you have NEVER shot at a moving target system this WILL show you how GOOD YOO THINK you are !! this is a 110V an can be ran off of a 110v converter on a car. still costs $1,250.+Shipping
I have everthing an can show you it works fine. I even have some 3D targets an other holders I'll throw in ...
I'm asking $750.oo or TRADE ! tex/call me 937-798-0301 . you can go to www.actiontarget.com look at the moving target systems the AT RUNNER system is the same system I have..

Attachments

• target systm 2.jpg
    target systm 2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 276
  • target system.jpg
    target system.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 296
  • -controller 3.jpg
    -controller 3.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 280

thefuzz

maid by Action Target,model AT Runner 120 it's 2yrs old an works great,Can be setup in about a 1/2 hr with 2 people.You can move the target by Remote left to right as fast as you want,slow as you want an stop it then reverse it at Anytime,I've used this for hunters Shooting bows an shotguns at deer targets,coyoty,or any other typ target you can hang from it. Also for Police an CCW training the 3D targets can be set to where the Shooter MUST hit a certain area of the torso befor it will fall an there may be More Than One Area Set. if you have NEVER shot at a moving target system this WILL show you how GOOD YOO THINK you are !! this is a 110V an can be ran off of a 110v converter on a car. still costs $1,250.+Shipping
I have everthing an can show you it works fine. I even have some 3D targets an other holders I'll throw in ...
I'm asking $650.oo or TRADE ! tex/call me 937-798-0301 . you can go to www.actiontarget.com look at the moving target systems the AT RUNNER system is the same system I have..
I will trade this system for a taurus judge 45/410 2in. :w00t2:

thefuzz

I'll Trade this System for a TAURUS JUDGE 45/410 with a 2in. barrel, tex or call me 937-798-0301:clap: