• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where to finf IMP rear sprockets

Teeoster

HI, Just wondering if anyone know a good place to get new rear sprokets for my IMP. The ones I have a re the old 2pc stamped rims with a heavy black rubber sprocket. The newer style ones are a aluminum rim with a urathane rubber coating.

Thanks!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Try Bill Gunthrey at Snowtrans. If he doesnt have one he can probably point you in the right direction. Also try Peterson Equipment out of Salt Lake.

mkntrakes

are the sprockes that you have for drop center cleats?if so you won't be able to use the newer style sprockets

Teeoster

Yes they are for the drop center grousers, I thought as long as the spacing is the same (pitch) there should be no issue with the newer sprockets??

mkntrakes

i had tried this a few year ago and the deeper sprockets won't release the cleats when they come off the top of the sprocket the tire guides on the drop center tracks dig into the teeth on on the newer sprockets

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Fall line can redo your old ones and also foam fill your tires. I dont have a link right now but it should be easy to find. Good luck.